Thread: Tablet For Flipped Classroom ?
12-17-2012, 09:23 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
Tablet For Flipped Classroom ?
1. What is your budget?
2. Would you consider purchasing used/refurbished?
3. Do you prefer a media/mobile tablet like the iPad, Windows tablet PC, or notebook convertible?
4. What size Tablet PC would you prefer?
5. Which country do you intent to purchase from [where do you live]?
6. Do you have any preferences to brand loyalty or dislikes?
7. How many hours battery life do you require?
8. What will be the primary usage scenario of this tablet? (Email/Web Surfing/Drawing/Word Processing/Entertainment/Notetaking etc)
Almost for recording my lessons ( Equations and Geometric figures for math lessons ) , Using screen Cast software.
9. Do you have an OS preference? For example, do you own an iPhone and a Mac, or are you a Windows fan? Do you own an Android device and use Google services frequently?
10. What software and tasks do you intend to run? (Microsoft Office or other Word Processing Suite/Photoshop/3D Studio Max/Autocad etc)
Any , some thing like SmoothDraw , Mypaint or even large one like PhotoShop
11. Do you intend on playing Games? If so please list.
12. Would you like to stream content through your home theater system?
1. Any preference on screen resolution?
No , Unless it would affect on video size ( I'm going to record all writing ). smaller size is better
2. Will you be using the tablet outdoors? Do you need to be able to see it through glare from the sun?
3. Do you require a pen? With or without pressure sensitivity? Do you prefer Wacom or N-trig?
Pen is required , pressure sensitivity and technology not important .
2. Additional requests ~ anything other you wish to take into consideration?
What about all-in-one touch Pc , Like :
VAIO Tap 20 Mobile Desktop
Samsung Series 7 All in One
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)