What Tablet Should I Buy??

+ Reply to Thread

Default What Tablet Should I Buy??

Budget is $500.

looking at iPad 4, Galaxy Note 10.1, Nexus 10.

now let me say that i've done my fair research. what captivates me is the Notes abilities, and multitask features, and the big thing is what I can do with the pen.
    i LOVE taking notes. i bring my laptop to class, but i dont type my notes, i always write because i like writing and seeing my handwritting.
    now i like how you can organize your notes and put them in books and folders on the Galaxy. So if i were to get that I would take notes and everything right on that.

Now I put the Nexus 10 in, because its another android tablet, and it has a way better screen than the Note.

i honestly dont really like the feel of the Note and thats the only thing holding me back, is the design and build. it feels plastic.

if the Note was put into the iPad's build, i would buy it immediately.

One thing that i like aboutt he ipad is its build quality, and feel, and the amazing screen. and the wider selection of tablet apps. but it just cant do what the Note can do.

Default Re: What Tablet Should I Buy??

another thing is tablet accessories. so many more cases / casekeybord / acessories for the iPad, unlike the Note.

man im torn. i want that Pen / Note taking feature.

Pen Pal - Newbie

Default Re: What Tablet Should I Buy??

Best Tablets now are:
    Budget Tablet: Kindle Fire HD with all benefits of Amazon Prime $199+ Kindle Fire HD - Most Advanced 7" Tablet - Only $199
    Top Pick: IPad 4 $499+ Amazon.com: Buying Choices: Apple iPad 4 With Retina Display With Wi-Fi 16GB In Black

Thread Information