05-08-2012, 07:22 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Slate tablet for Reference viewing
I come once again on this forum to ask for advice!
I'd like to purchase a small and possibly cheap tablet with the main purpose of viewing reference pictures for drawing.
Here's my form
1. What is your budget? i guess not more than 300 €, possibly less..
2. Would you consider purchasing used/refurbished? sure
3. Do you prefer a Slate, Convertible or Ultra Mobile PC (UMPC)? slate, the lighter the better
4. What size Tablet PC would you prefer?
Small and light ~ 5" to 8.9"
Compact ~ 10"
5. Which country do you intent to purchase from? I'm based in italy, but i'm willing to buy from anywhere
6. Do you have any preferences to brand loyalty or dislikes? nope
7. How many hours battery life do you require? as much as possible, but it's not a big deal
8. What will be the primary usage scenario of this tablet? (Email/Web Surfing/Drawing/Word Processing/Entertainment/Notetaking etc) Photo viewing
9. Do you have an OS preference? no
10. What software and tasks do you intend to run? at the moment only photo viewing ones, but if it's good for sketching too ill not complain !
10. Do you intend on playing Games? nah, not a priority at the moment
Thanks to whoever reads and have a nice day!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)