Thread: Slate for Notes
04-06-2010, 08:50 AM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
Slate for Notes
I'm looking for a slate for notes. The MS Courier looks like it's closest to what I want but since it doesn't exist...
1. What is your budget?
< $1,000 but I am open
2. Would you consider purchasing used/refurbished?
3. Do you prefer a Slate, Convertible or Ultra Mobile PC (UMPC)?
1st choice Slate, 2nd choice UMPC, I already have a convertible (TM2)
4. What size Tablet PC would you prefer?
Not large, preferably compact 10" or so. But i am open
5. Which country do you intent to purchase from?
6. Do you have any preferences to brand loyalty or dislikes?
7. How many hours battery life do you require?
8. What will be the primary usage scenario of this tablet? (Email/Web Surfing/Drawing/Word Processing/Entertainment/Notetaking etc)
Notetaking. Huge Onenote fan.
9. Do you have an OS preference?
Nope. But want compatibility with PC.
10. What software and tasks do you intend to run? (Microsoft Office or other Word Processing Suite/Photoshop/3D Studio Max/Autocad etc)
Office / Onenote but not deal breakers if i can export / import
10. Do you intend on playing Games? If so please list.
1. What resolution do you prefer?
2. Do you require the screen to be readable in sunlight?
3. Do you prefer your display to be glossy or matte?
4. Do you require Touch? (without pressure sensitivity) (Which one: resistive or capacitive)
Don't care but need a stylus. I guess active?
5. Do you require a Pen? (with pressure sensitivity) (Which one: Wacom or N-Trig)
Don't know the difference
1. What size Hard Drive and Memory do you require?
2. Do you require an Optical (CD/DVD) Drive to be built in?
3. Do you require ability to add a second Battery or Hard Drive (Modular Bay technology)?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)