Zeroshock III case for T2010.. first impressions

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by powowcow, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rnode

rnode Pen Pal - Newbie

Just picked up the a Zeroshock III case (13" version) for my T2010. I wanted a sleeve type of case that would provide extra protection for my tablet when in weekend bags, backpacks, bike pannier, etc.

After finding a previous thread where someone in the forums was happy with theirs, I pulled the trigger. I bought it direct from Shinza for $30. They offer it in three colors. LINK

The case looks good and has generous foam padding inside. The exterior is water resistant and stitching, zipper covers and zippers all appear good quality.

Fit is just right for the T2010. Not too tight, but it won't move around in the case. The exterior pocket would work fine for a cable or two, cd, etc. But, not the power brick. I did manage to fit my LG external optical drive and its cables in the pocket while the tablet was inside, but it was TIGHT. NOTE: the external pocket is not padded on the side facing outward.

Here are some pics...

Case with tablet inside:
    [​IMG]

Side view with tablet inside:
    [​IMG]

Side view, partially unzipped, tablet inside:
    [​IMG]

Open, with tablet:
    [​IMG]

Open and empty:
    [​IMG]

External pocket:
    [​IMG]

Closed with tablet inside AND LG optical drive and cables in pocket:
    [​IMG]

Yet another view:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  2. VT808

VT808 Pen Pal - Newbie

Nice pictures...I think I might get one myself!

3. rnode

rnode Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks, but, like a few posts I made with pic's recently, some of them didn't show up. I think I have the problem solved. So, there should be more pic's in the post now.

By the way, the case is holding up well. It does a great job as extra protection in my main bag. I've also taken to grabbing it from the bag when going to a class or meeting where I won't be walking much and just want to hand carry it, but have some extra protection.

4. powowcow

powowcow Tablet PC Lover

That looks like an awesome sleeve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.