your view of T4010 ?

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by sockapoke, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ivebert

ivebert Pen Pal - Newbie

hi,

i am looking to buy a 2nd hand fujitsu t4010, whats your opinion on this tablet? how does it compare with the newer fujitsu?

how is the reliability of fujitsu laptops? can i expect it to work after its 3 year warranty ends this dec?

thanks alot, any input will help! :eek:

ivy

2. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

The T4010 was a great Tablet when released and is still a very good choice today.

Build and reliability are top notch.... As such there are pleanty of reasons to be gained in finding one.

3. scaseyuk

scaseyuk Pen Pal - Newbie

I recently purchased a T4010 off ebay in the UK for £370. It was an ex demo fully boxed in mint condition. I upgraded the hard drive for £40 and maxed out the memory for £140.
    The result is a superb Tablet for a total outlay of £550.
    It has a 1.6 pentium M proceesor but handles everything i throw at it with ease. I dont need the power of a core duo so have no need to pay out circa £1300 for a T4215.
    I prefer the look of the 4210 with its black screen edge and the overall build quality is excellent.
    If you can find a good example I have no hesitation in reccommending the machine to you.

4. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Great find and good use of upgrades there scaseyuk.

5. sockapoke

sockapoke Pen Pal - Newbie

I bought one a few months ago and I'm happy with it, though I am thinking about upgrading the memory to 2gbs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.