Discussion in 'Lenovo (IBM)' started by Kumabjorn, Sep 2, 2018.
Enjoy your vacation, bro!
Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
I only have an EMR Pen, so I can't test an AES pen.
In Devicemanager there is a "Lenovo Pen Device".
2. No, and why would I want that, it's an EInk display. But they have an EInk-SDK ( By Intel ) on there support Page, so many things are possible.
2. You'd want that if you also intend to use the device as an e-reader. If you can display books on it with a Kindle or Kobo app there will be no need to bring another device. Also, some might wish you could display OneNote on e-ink to get a more paperlike experience with the Yogabook.
i can understand that you want to use it as an ereader, but not for videos.
Atm the sw can only display pdf, but there are some that claim that epub is on the way.
and as i said, on the lenovo page is an sdk, i might take a look into that.
This sentence makes me happy. Just started smiling and laughing.
- Can you write something in the e-ink and send it to Onenote?
- if you can, is it sent as image or as ink (so you can edit it on onenote)
- Can you send handwriting or drawings to any other programs? Can you draw something on the eink and then send it to a drawing program like photoshop and continue editing it there? Or is it sent as image?
You can send the Inked parts as text or Picture, as I never use a paint program, I can't help you there.
But unfortunately I wanted to boot up the device after my holidays and it shows "Do not found UEFI System Partition".
Entering the bios ( power+volumn up ) shows no system drive detected.
Sorry about your computer breaking down. So it seems there are some reliability issues
They actually used a M.2 socket for the SSD drive. This is good news because it will allow for drive exchange in the future. But the bad news is that I think they only used adhesives to hold it in place so it can get dislodged easily (Ok, not easily, but still).
Try to press in the area close to the SIM/MicroSD slot, on the keyboard numbers 1234, also on the back in that same area. Maybe it will make contact again. Let us know if it works.
Woa, who would have thought that?
It's working again, THANK YOU for that suggestion
But how did you know?
Is it possible to change the drive?
Separate names with a comma.