Yoga 920 artist reviews?

Discussion in 'Artists' started by BadGrim, Dec 18, 2017.

1. dv8nathan

dv8nathan Pen Pal - Newbie

Got impatient with switch7 so santa got me the yoga 920 and am very impressed with the pen2. Maybe I'm tripping but it seems better than the x1 yoga 2017 I recently returned(pen wise).
    I also own the wacom feel pen and will test it in the morning.
    I tested in store between the top hp (x360?) And there was discernable difference in IAF.
    Almost got the star wars one but it felt heavier.

Starlight5 likes this.
  2. dv8nathan

dv8nathan Pen Pal - Newbie

Both the lenovo pen2 and bamboo pen work the same. Bamboo feels better to draw with, lenovo buttons click nicer in my opinion. Lenovo pen works with included usb pen holder where bamboo pen wont because of the better triangle shape.

Problem 1. Something I have done for years with swivel screens is to draw in bed with keyboard down on my stomach and screen faced toward me. I was able to use x1 yoga similarly, but unlike the x1 yogo these keys don’t recess and I get unwanted key presses.

Problem 2. Even with “ignore touch input when using pen” turned on in windows settings I get missing strokes when crosshatching very quickly, but only have that problem when palm is resting on screen. I used a dokiwear glove and had zero issue while wearing it. I have used autohotkey in the past to program eraser button to enable disable touch, but I’m over that workaround.

I didn’t need the glove on GB12. I’m so damn finicky! So maybe I’m stuck with EMR.