X61t's

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by Kyle Porter, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alphakenny1

alphakenny1 Pen Pal - Newbie

i believe these are SATA and 2.5".

here is one of the part numbers i looked up in the tabook, http://www.compsource.com/pn/41N5692/Lenovo_1223/.

@ kpvic:

well I don't think there's anything special but at this price point, it's really nice ESPECIALLY the SXGA+. the SXGA+ are really hard to find these days. You get the beautiful trackpoint and awesome keyboard, great battery life (8 cell). so for $400 + upgrade of HDD and possible battery upgrade, I think it's a great deal and I have been looking only at lenovo tablets since I love them so much, haha.

2. Kyle Porter

Kyle Porter Veteran Moderator Senior Member

$400 CANADIAN. Great deal for US buyers :p

ajerynol, you have too look at this from my point of view. Most of my buyers want multitouch, and i have no way of determining of who to choose gets them.

View my profile, it will say "contact via email" there.

The only real reason i wanted to jump on these was because i knew the demand of the high res screen.

3. CalebSchmerge

CalebSchmerge Woof

If multitouch is going to cost more, I will have to think about if I want that. I suppose that will depend on your supply though. Waiting to hear back.

4. Hep!

Hep! Pen Pal - Newbie

Hope the same goes for me. Email sent, 2 definitely wanted, perhaps a third - no word there yet.

Also I wouldn't make the offer you just did then bump up the price, you're going to discourage a lot of people. I could be wrong though.

5. Kyle Porter

This is all in the planning stage. No prices will change until i can physically verify my stock.

6. ajreynol

ajreynol Pen Pal - Newbie

same. I can't say I care about multitouch.

7. Kyle Porter

Hep! you have been added to my list for 2.

Hep! you are right, but it does depend on my stock. If i have 20 people saying "ZOMG i want the only multitouch one you have!!!!", how am i supposed to decide.

8. Hep!

Hep! Pen Pal - Newbie

Wait, is there more to the high res than just the res? Better touchscreen capabilities, bigger battery, etc?
    Thanks for the list add.

EDIT: Okay, it's confirmed. Mark me down for three. 2 low res, 1 high. May switch that to 2 high 1 low depending on the answer to the above question.

9. alphakenny1

alphakenny1 Pen Pal - Newbie

i think the only fair way to do it is by time stamps on emails and pm's. give them those first shot and then give them a deadline to pay, if not, move on to the next person on the list.

10. Kyle Porter

I also have to take into account if they have a ebay account, and if they are closer to me (cheaper shipping), etc, etc.

Long story short: 10 down! 5-10 to go! Lets work out shipping and other issues after i figure out if this will actually work! I really hope to have them all reserved, so i know i have buyers for them all. And for those worrying about lack of stock, this may happen again in 3 months time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.