X61t's

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by Kyle Porter, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyle Porter

Kyle Porter Veteran Moderator Senior Member

Holy cow, MAJOR Interest!

I know i am going to regret saying this, but for All who are interested please respond to me the following way.

PM me with the below form filled out:

Name (Both Real and Screen Name):
    Desired x61t resolution:
    Desired Battery (unknown on the sizes ATM):
    Ebay accounts (if applicable. I am more willing to sell to someone i KNOW is a reliable buyer):
    Contact information (Email or PM):

There is no way i can sort through all the posts that are going to make there way through here. The difficult thing for me is finding a suitable way to choose who gets what (IE first come first serve, or do i auction them off????)

Officially all i can say is until i get my hands on them, i cannot confirm the battery sizes or if they have multitouch. I have also only been told there are high res screens in there. This could mean 0, half, or all of them could have hi res screens.

2. NecessaryEvil

NecessaryEvil Pen Pal - Newbie

It's not letting me send a PM (or rather, I'm not seeing an option to send a PM), but you have email. Joined this forum thanks to this thread being talked about on Notebook Review.

Also, don't care about recovery discs. I can contact on my own if i need them, but I just plan on installing my own copy of Windows anyway.

Do they come with the drive cages and rubber bumpers (assuming they're like the T60/61 series)

3. Kyle Porter

Lets see. The earliest i can get them is in 2 weeks (hopefully before they go to auction, because if they do i would have to raise the price to break even). Then i would need to contact lenovo to get the recovery disks, which could take as much as 2 weeks. Then Shipping to the appropriate buyer could take god-knows-how long.

Est: To a users door in One month. Possibly sooner, if the user coughs up for express shipping / doesn't want a recovery disk.

REMEMBER
    these do not come with a hard drive!

4. alphakenny1

alphakenny1 Pen Pal - Newbie

5. CalebSchmerge

CalebSchmerge Woof

This is sounding good. Be sure to let us know when we have a final green light that this will happen.

6. alphakenny1

^^ yes it's sounding like a great deal. Again thanks kpvic for considering us TPC'ers instead of making money and going ebay!

7. Kyle Porter

So far i have 3 email/ pm responses. Once i achieve my 15 its a green light provided all goes well.

People, i hate to exclude some users but i will have some difficulties shipping to outside of North America :(

@ alphakenny

Believe it or not, 100% of the profit i make is going straight towards my college education in Computer Science. Every dollar helps.

EVERYONE. Understand i am partial to group buyers as well. Users who want three will usually have more preference then to those who want 1.

8. alphakenny1

did that include me :)?

9. alphakenny1

of course it does but what i was trying to say is i'm glad you let us TCP'ers in on the deal first instead of some guy on ebay for you to make your money. Computer science eh?? bleh hated programming, was a computer engineering major and switch to mechanical haha. Again a huge thanks!

10. CalebSchmerge

CalebSchmerge Woof

I emailed you, but I am down for two now. Hope that helps get me some more preference for being early and multiple. I would still love to hear on the multi touch question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.