X61t's

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by Kyle Porter, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkoneten

jkoneten Pen Pal - Newbie

I can't believe I missed this thread. I would love to get on that waiting list for either version (hi res preferred); if there is a waiting list. Would be great too since I can even do a pick up since I live in Vancouver.

2. chroma_cg

chroma_cg Scribbler - Standard Member

ya, its unfortunate that i missed this awesome thread too (but cant be helped as i was on a 24hr flight when the thread started). if the OP has any extra hi-res versions available i would love to be on the waiting list as well, but i will respect the OP's decision because he is doing all of us a favor after all

3. ajreynol

ajreynol Pen Pal - Newbie

any news, TC?

4. Kyle Porter

Kyle Porter Veteran Moderator Senior Member

Unfortunately not. Asset Recovery seems to be keeping tight lipped about these units and claims they are "reassessing their value". This is possibly really bad news, as if it means they will put them up for auction/ sell them to me, it might be a higher price.

If it comes to more then $500/ unit, I'm not going to bother as it stops becoming the deal i originally posted.

5. CalebSchmerge

CalebSchmerge Woof

Uh oh. Keep us posted, please.

6. cephasara

cephasara Pen Pal - Newbie

Well if that's so and they end up costing more than $500 a unit, could people on TPCR be able to purchase them from Asset Recovery? Sorry for my ignorance with the how things work.

Just for a heads up, have you made a list or PMed/emailed anybody yet, kpvic? I don't mean to be pushy and I know you've been busy. :D

7. Kyle Porter

Uh oh. Keep us posted, please.

You said it. I will keep you posted though.

Well if that's so and they end up costing more than $500 a unit, could people on TPCR be able to purchase them from Asset Recovery? Sorry for my ignorance with the how things work.

Unfortunately no, it is mainly for government workers only. Also you physically need to be able to pick the lot up from the appropriate site (Surrey, BC).

Just for a heads up, have you made a list or PMed/emailed anybody yet, kpvic? I don't mean to be pushy and I know you've been busy. :D

I have emailed/ PM'd a few people, but not everyone. The last 3 weeks have been extremely hectic for me as i have been pulling 13 hour days, 5 days/ week.

8. Hep!

Hep! Pen Pal - Newbie

So, how likely do you think it is you'll be getting these?

9. Kyle Porter

I'm saying it's quite likely. I'm trying my hardest, and i seem to be getting answers, just not to questions i want (i have already made 10 phone calls inquiring about them today alone).

10. ajreynol

ajreynol Pen Pal - Newbie

cool man, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.