X61t's

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by Kyle Porter, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unixphone@yahoo.com

unixphone@yahoo.com Pen Pal - Newbie

2. zephir

zephir Pen Pal - Newbie

Question. If the amount of high-res x61t exceeds the amount of people that want it, will you accept any more order?
    I am definitely down for a high-res x61t if that is the case. I can send you my information once you confirm my question.
    Thanks a lot for this deal :)

3. Kyle Porter

Kyle Porter Veteran Moderator Senior Member

Everyone. I have more then enough people reserved to buy a x61t. almost double my stock. If for some unbeknown reason ALL of them back out, then i will repost saying some are available.

4. NecessaryEvil

NecessaryEvil Pen Pal - Newbie

Can you give us a list of who's on the short list? I don't want to order a 2nd laptop only to find I made the cut here...

5. dtwn

dtwn Pen Pal - Newbie

Looks like I missed out on an awesome deal. Congratulations to those who got in.

6. fldrice

fldrice Pen Pal - Newbie

kpvic,
    You should compile a list unit reservations and possibly an additional waiting list. While I understand your preference towards buyers requesting multiple units, perhaps you could spread the deal to more members by limiting the purchase to one unit per forum member. Now I realize that you had more than enough requests, but if you happen to have an available low-res non-multitouch unit, I'll take for $300 CAD-Just send me a PM (ebay & heatware are all under my forum user name.) And check your PM's I think your inbox is full.

7. Kyle Porter

Kyle Porter Veteran Moderator Senior Member

I should complie a list + waiting list. I just got back from a week long trip to the mainland working, so i never really had time.

As for spreading the wealth, I'm sorry but my answer is no. It requires much less effort on my part, along with quickly getting rid of my stock. And people, quit asking about multitouch. I WON'T KNOW UNTIL I PHYSICALLY GET THEM.

8. zephir

zephir Pen Pal - Newbie

Hoping for all of them to be high-res so I can get a dib. Please post if you need to find buyers for excess high-res X61t's

9. wingedpig

wingedpig Pen Pal - Newbie

I had to register just to get in on this deal!
    Can't find PM option so I just emailed you kpvic with an order of 3.
    I can't wait till I get my hands on these -- everyone in the house will have one :D

10. wingedpig

wingedpig Pen Pal - Newbie

Ah dammit. I posted before reading the latest posts. :( If my 3 piece order doesn't get through I hope there's another sale in a month or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.