www.1toppc.com Is this shop ALIVE?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by KingBorn88, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingBorn88

KingBorn88 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi i'm Italian and I'm looking for a tablet pc, like the Asus R1F. I have seen that the lowest price is offered by "gentech computers" (www.1toppc.com)

Now, i've sended 3 or 4 e.mail to their "customer service" (service@gentechpc.com) but i recievied no answers.

Someone knows if this shop is "alive"?

Do you know other shops (not only in the U.S.A.) that sell tablets at very low price? (possibly that allow me to "customize" the original configuration)

Thanks in advance and sorry for bad english!

Renato

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  2. SimsHsia

SimsHsia "I will do science to it" Senior Member

Hi KingBrn88,

You can try Laptop Authority, they can ship anywhere abroad, is another reseller that you can try. They do sell pre-configured models, but I'm sure you could email their sales department to order a customized model.

PROPortable is another reseller that specializes in Asus products only, the owner of the company has a forum account here at Tablet PC Reviews, and can ship internationally as well. Best to check their Ordering and Shipping Restrictions before ordering.

MilestonePC is another reseller, and also has a forum account here at Tablet PC Reviews, that can ship internationally and specializes in Asus products. Like PROPortable, it's best to check their Ordering FAQ if shipping and ordering outside the US.

3. KingBorn88

KingBorn88 Pen Pal - Newbie

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Very good shops!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.