WTT - Lenovo X200 Tablet

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by LenovoGringo, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LenovoGringo

LenovoGringo Scribbler - Standard Member

First off, I am willing to any accept offers.

I have a well-kept Lenovo X200 tablet (model number 7450-8HU) that I would like to trade for a comparable Lenovo X300/301. The prices are extremely similar for both machines, so I think that this would be a nice deal for someone wanting to get in the tablet world. I'm graduating from UW in the coming weeks and don't think that I'll be using a tablet anymore.

Here's google search of the X200 tablet model in question:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=lenovo 74508hu&hl=en&sa=N&tab=fw

Processor: SL9400 1.86Ghz
    RAM: 2GB DDR3 Installed with one free slot
    Screen: 12.1" WXGA LED backlit (This is the 285 nits version; brightest one out of the bunch with a frameless screen!)
    Includes integrated 1.3MP Camera
    160GB Hard Drive at 7200rpm
    Intel 5100 WWAN
    Windows Vista Business 32bit
    FingerPrint Reader

Battery is the 8-cell version. Lasts for 6-8 hours on medium brightness and low processor settings. The battery has 39 cycles.

I also had a Photodon AG (Anti-Glare) screen protector installed the very day I got it, so the screen has zero scratches. The protector is still installed.

I also got an extra pen with extra tips in case you lose one.

There is also a CompactFlash adapter installed on the ExpressCard slot; this can be taken out it you decide not to use it.

I have kept the tablet up-to-date on drivers and have not have any issues with it so far. The tablet with 8-cell weighs exactly 4 lbs.

If you have any questions, please ask. I'm willing to entertain any reasonable offers.

Thanks

EDIT: There are no dead pixels and nothing is loose/creaky/cracking/noisy. The tablet is in great shape. I managed to install the screen protector without any bubbles/dust particles stuck underneath so you can hardly tell that the protector is there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.