WTB: Tecra M7, Thinkpad X61T or HP TX2500Z

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by SuperFlyBoy, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordPanda

LordPanda Pen Pal - Newbie

Greetings Gentlefolk,

I hail from far-flung Australia and am hunting for a reasonably priced Toshiba Tecra M7 or a Thinkpad X61T.

We Australians tend to get the short-end of the stick when it comes to cool gear; they're either ridiculously overpriced or released really late or not all :D

I go by Lord-Panda on eBay and currently have 211 feedbacks at 100% positive.

I'm also willing to trade my precious black Macbook 13" (2.2GHz Core2Duo 4GB DDR2 RAM, 7200RPM HDD) or pay via PayPal for one of the aforementioned tablets.

I really hope you guys might help me here; I couldn't find the M7 anywhere and prices for the other two tablets on eBay made me blanch a little considering the lower pricing on the parent websites.

Anyway, thanks for reading :D

2. murciel

murciel Pen Pal - Newbie

3. SuperFlyBoy

SuperFlyBoy Scribbler - Standard Member

I have a barely-used M7 (effectively brand-new), but I'm waiting to sell before I can evaluate a dual-spindle unit, as I want to use a SSD + 320 HD + 3G in one tablet, like the T4220 or T5010...(these also do not have high-resolution screens, hence the hesitation....)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.