WTB: Axiotron Studio Pen!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by KosanRio, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KosanRio

KosanRio Pen Pal - Newbie

Wacom DTF Pen with Side Switch and Eraser FP320E, FP-320E - CoolGraphicStuff.com

This looks really similar and I think it's for the Wacom interactive pen displays (Which I THINK are UD digitizers like Tablet PCs)

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  2. Shogmaster

Shogmaster Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

That one won't work. The key letter there is "F". You are looking for pens with letter "U" in the model name. The U comes from UD series tablets from 90's that Penabled series and the early Cintiqs derived from.

3. Selofain

Selofain Chronic Lurker

4. KosanRio

KosanRio Pen Pal - Newbie

Hey thanks, bought one and it came in yesterday, I'm ****ing loving it :3
    I'm just curious though, does anyone know what the second grip that comes with it is for? It's not a replacement for the main grip because there's no hole for the buttons so...
    [​IMG]

5. Agent 9

Agent 9 Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Its a pretty good pen, though personally I like the Motion 'LE series pen' better for the size and well integrated side button.

You pull off the side button (start at the top and carefully pull it off), then unscrew the cap near the tip, then slide off the grip; you then side the other on and replace the cap, you then have a smooth pen with no buttons to accidentally press when you get drawing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.