Writing with the 8-cell battery?

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by drshakawa, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drshakawa

drshakawa Pen Pal - Newbie

Hey I was just wondering how writing with the 8cell battery is. Is it awkward when ur in tablet mode since the pc is at a tilt?

Thanks ya'll

2. xadorus

xadorus Pen Pal - Newbie

its not really awkward. Its a very slight tilt that i think is better for typing. Writing is fine, i dont think it will cause a problem.

3. drshakawa

do u typically write on a flat surface or like on ur lap or is there really a difference when it comes with the laptop?

4. xadorus

xadorus Pen Pal - Newbie

yeah i m a student, i usually write on paper. It doesnt seem to bother me when writing, althought i am afraid of scratching the screen everytime i write. if u want to simulate it, try putting a paper notebook and elevating it an inch above at one end. I write on the tablet in landscape mode, cause i think if it was on its side vertically; it would be awkward.

5. uniterscron

uniterscron Pen Pal - Newbie

I really don't think you should be afraid to use the touchscreen fully on a tablet pc ever!

I use photodon and never have any problem with it.
    Oh, they have great customer service too!:)

6. Cadaeic

Cadaeic Scribbler - Standard Member

Gonna also toss in my 2 cents, and say that the photodon screen protector is absolutely amazing

and i kind of prefer writing on the slight incline provided by the 8-cell battery

7. drshakawa

oh ok thats good... i kinda already bought a 6cell battery, cuz i panicked about the writing before I thought to ask :p. oh well, at least i can trade out between both

and oh yea i ordered a photodon too, came in yesterday. havent gotten my laptop yet, (its coming on wed) but i hear real good things about the photodon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.