Hello everyone, I've owned my TPT2 for a little over 3 months. I went for its lightweight, battery life, and acceptable computing power for my use (OneNote note taking, general browsing, and occasional other Office works like spreadsheet). And TPT2 has treated me really well except for occasional "dead sleep" and loss of screen touch. However, since I upgraded to 8.1 a couple days ago, it has seen a great improvement and there has been 0 dead sleep. Now that SP2 has come out and i'm really tempted to upgrade it. Back in July when I purchased TPT2, an attractive alternative to me was Surface Pro, but I soon dropped it out of consideration because of the short battery life, and I went with TPT2 for the battery life. Now SP2 seems to improve quite a bit on battery life from various reviews and discussions here on the forum and on other websites, not to mention the upcoming battery cover next year, which all got me very excited and tempted to upgrade - like many geeks, I always want more powerful device if the battery life is not much worse. I might not need the extra power ALL the time, but occasionally I've wanted TPT2 to be faster than it is, for example, especially when I launch Firefox/Dropbox/Onenote for the first time after fresh boot-up. Also, when I took a 2-week short-term and intensive financial modeling class, which dealt with large excel daily (requiring replication on 100k cells), I hoped I did not have TPT2, because I had to wait literally 7-10 minutes on the re-calculation every time hah.. I know, it's not designed for that, though. In addition, as title suggested, I have a 1 to 2-month travel to China coming up in December, during which I'm totally away from my desktop at home. I expect to rely on the tablet (TPT2 or SP2) much much more than right now. The favorite thing about my desktop is that i can power browse using Firefox, which I find a challenge for TPT2. So, the battery limitation on SP2 has been lifted (and 2-position stand design is also satisfying for me), I am considering an SP2 seriously. Also, price wouldn't be too ridiculous either as I'm picking up a 64GB/4GB version if I do make the decision to upgrade. It's $900, if I buy it somewhere out of state and tax-free -- only $200 more than what I paid for TPT2... Yep, I picked the TPT2 model with Digitizer, LTE, and NFC... Off topic: LTE was really a bad decision I think, as I use Nexus as my phone and tethering cannot be any easier with it. The reason I wanna go with 64GB model is that I do not want to over-configure it like with TPT2, as I will be much less of a power user on this tablet, which I consider to be someone that runs virtual machines, large database processing, visual rendering, and maybe modern games (I only play Counterstrike occasionally now). I also do not need large internal storage as all important goes to cloud and get synced back to my desktop at home daily. For other entertainment like movies and music, I usually stream. I have 25.3GB free out of 48GB disk space on my TPT2 right now. A further justification for getting SP2 is that I'm graduating and getting into an office job, and would rely on this single device to handle extra office works in the future. So what is holding my back? Fund.. I really need to sell the TPT2 to partially fund the SP2, and depending on what I can get for selling TPT2, I can then decide if it's worth it to upgrade. I'm seeing similar/lower configured TPT2 for sale on eBay for around $400... Which will mean a $500 to $600 to add into getting SP2. Selling something I bought for $700 three months ago for $400 right now is really stupid, but it is what it is, and I understand electronics world is all about huge depreciation. I just didn't expect this much. Thus, I want to see what you think TPT2 is currently worth. The model number is 36795XU with AT&T LTE, digitizer, NFC, OEM bluetooth keyboard/stand, and the sleeve for both TPT2 itself and the keyboard. Also, do you think it's worth it to upgrade to an SP2? I'm really getting tired of switching between devices. I had Dell xps12 for a couple of months before TPT2 and the inking sucked big time, so I switched to TPT2. Now I have this idea of switching to SP2. I hope it'll be at least another 18 months before I jump to another device again, if I do go with SP2 this time. Finally, sorry for the rambling writing. I hate myself for inability to state my ideas logically and clearly. My minds always jump around and it's even annoying for myself to read my own writings - So thanks for your patience and help in advance.