Work in Case- My thoughts and yours too.

Discussion in 'Acer (Gateway)' started by atom, Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christian15213

christian15213 Scribbler - Standard Member

Yea, wow, I am glad this post is here. The work in CASE SUCKS... I am actually going to biatch about this tomorrow as well, the miscuts and no cut outs are rediculous. Hmmmm perhaps the laptop bookbag might be an option after all. What do you all think?

2. QuachMD

QuachMD Pen Pal - Newbie

Heheh.... I actually like my work-in case. Yes, it does add some bulk to the tablet, and there aren't any pockets for folders. But I walk around all day while using the tablet, so being able to use it and still be protected from dings is well worth it.

What I ended up doing is:
    1) buying a larger, rolling laptop bag to put the tablet (plus work in case) in for longer distance transport
    2) putting a few folders inside the case with the tablet. Still relatively accessible thru the velco cover.

But yeah, if I have to sit for a while and use the tablet, I usually take it out of the case ;)

3. atom

atom Pen Pro - Atomic Member

Anyone who has this.. can you tell me how thick it is? I am thinking of getting the OGIO Epic backpack and I need to know if the Work in Case will fit in the backpack. The backpack can fit up to the following dimensions.

16.5" x 11" x 2

If not, I'll probably just get the molded case

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.