Woohoo, OneNote for Android now supports handwriting!

Discussion in 'Software' started by spinedoc77, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kumabjorn

Kumabjorn ***** is back Senior Member

In my case it seems to load pages when I request them, so a continous Connection to the internet seems to be important.

tgv likes this.
  2. Mesosphere

Mesosphere Geek. Senior Member

I managed to get everything (5GB notebooks) synced, and at one point I tried to move those the SD card. I can no longer remember why I couldn't accomplish that, but I couldn't. At least with my version of android I think it requires rooting or something (which can't be done with my phone/provider).

tgv likes this.
  3. Sandiegosd

Sandiegosd Pen Pal - Newbie

Surprising few information I can find about handwriting experience on these updated Onenote for Android using Galaxy Note 10.1 2014...had to test it myself then

4. Mesosphere

Mesosphere Geek. Senior Member

Like we said in the other thread. The inking quality is excellent. The only problem is the missing features, but if you don't need those features the app works great.

I use it fairly frequently on my GN4 for jotting down quick stuff when my tablet isn't handy. It just doesn't serve as my main note taker.

5. tgv

tgv Pen Pal - Newbie

agh that's a pity. I'm on 4.1.2 on a samsung galaxy s2 (don't laugh, it does everything I need except for this annoying issue...). For some reason this device is partitioned with a limit of 2GB of app data and my OneNote is the biggest consumer of space at 350MB (way ahead of Chrome at 113MB and Skype at 93MB) and growing with every notebook I open, every image I insert... I was hoping an SD card might prolong the useful life of this phone but I'm down to 200MB free and keep having to clear the cache to even install updates to existing apps. So maybe it's just time for a new phone...

6. edaniels

edaniels Scribbler - Standard Member

does anyones screen clipping show on the android version of one note. im not seeing the info..just blank squares. on desktop everything is fine. seems like it worked before