Windows seven news

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 7' started by Kyle Porter, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kapblp

kapblp Scribbler - Standard Member

On my HP tx2525nr I have the following issues...
    1. the suggested site covering the goto button on TIP as others noted above.
    2. every letter or word I write in tip makes my system give the critical sound. Annoying as it goes bong bong every time I touch the tip with my pen
    3. the upper right corner of my screen is very off no matter how much calibrating I do
    4. my epson artisan 800 printer won't install

Considering this is a "pre-beta" it is pretty good. Just not finished yet enough for me to replace vista. But I'm looking forward to it when these issues are fixed.

2. TabbedOut

TabbedOut Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Actually it involves more than the video driver. You also need a switch, and associated driver, that detects when the laptop is in "tablet" mode. Because there is a deeper penetration of these video cards (a particular video card can be found in multiple computers) I believe that you would find the video drivers before you will see any drivers for the switch(es).

3. gusvic

gusvic Pen Pal - Newbie

OK, installed Build7000 and Hardwarebuttons again dont work ...

6800 didnt work
    6956 did work
    7000 dont work

4. SphinX

SphinX Pen Pal - Newbie

I use Power ISO.

Ive been using Windows 7 Build 6569 for the last 2 weeks and i must say i like it. The only feature i cannot get to work is the fingerprint reader.

Also, when i get out of sleep, i can never adjust the screen brightness again.

5. thesegelkste

thesegelkste Pen Pal - Newbie

I just installed Windows 7 on my tx2z and I was wondering if anyone knew how what i could do with the multi touch on this OS?

6. gusvic

gusvic Pen Pal - Newbie

Tablet button news:
    The buttons on my T4215 didnt work after installing the drivers with Win7. Today I went to the device manager and to human interface devices. There I found Fijitsu Button Device. I went into properties and while trying to update the driver it listed two of them. I took the second one and ... it works. Dont know exactly if this will work for others too ... :)

7. Kyle Porter

Kyle Porter Veteran Moderator Senior Member

Personally the hp quick launch buttons are giving me crap. they worked the last three times i had windows 7 build 7000 on here, but now they are not for some reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.