Windows 7 RC + HP tc4200

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 7' started by billc595, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Jackman1301

Jackman1301 Pen Pal - Newbie

I Have windows 7 ultimate and have just downloaded the wacom driver. Will the pen work now? Because i don't want to go and waste 40 pounds on something I don't need

Thanks
    Jack

:confused: :confused: :confused:

2. elijahsoneli

elijahsoneli Pen Pal - Newbie

I reinstalled the Wacom driver and the three buttons worked, but the screen doesn't rotate. I tried putting "Start a Program" and made the rotate button open internet, and it worked. However, when put "change display orientation", the screen wouldn't rotate. Do you have any suggestions?

3. sranauta

sranauta Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi there
    I am having a hard time with trying to load Win7. Basic problem is Win7 cannot see my hard drive and invites location for drivers. Where do I get the drivers and which drivers do I need? The HP site doesn't seem to have any hard drive drivers or IDE drivers. I have the dreaded svchost memory leak problem and all attempts to fix have failed. Desperate for help

4. billc595

billc595 Pen Pal - Newbie

You CAN upgrade from XP to win7 with the reduced price upgrade version.

"Note: If your computer is running Windows XP, you’re eligible to buy the upgrade version of Windows 7. However, when you upgrade, you’ll need to first back up all of your files to an external drive, and then re-install your applications from the original discs or setup files. For detailed instructions, see Upgrading from Windows XP to Windows 7 (custom installation)."

That quote was from the Microsoft site on upgrading to windows 7 at the following link.

Buy and download Windows 7 Home Premium, create home network, share files - Microsoft Store Online.

It will not however automatically migrate your files for you. But a 64GB USB stick perfect for backing up anything that could fit on your 64 GB original tc4200 disk is about $35 and would make a pretty cool back up afterwards.