Windows 10 Tablet for programming

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by ptK, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ptK

ptK Pen Pal - Newbie

1. What is your budget? Around €230-250

2. Would you consider purchasing used/refurbished? I'd rather not, but who knows.

3. Do you prefer a media/mobile tablet like the iPad, Windows tablet PC, or notebook convertible? I don't really know.

4. What size Tablet PC would you prefer? Any above 9.6''

5. Which country do you intent to purchase from [where do you live]? Ireland.

6. Do you have any preferences to brand loyalty or dislikes? Im good with everything.

7. How many hours battery life do you require? Since there are power outlets everywhere in college battery life is not a huge deal.

8. What will be the primary usage scenario of this tablet? (Email/Web Surfing/Drawing/Word Processing/Entertainment/Notetaking etc) Programming (netbeans) and web surfing/watching movies.

9. Do you have an OS preference? Only windows since it can run java applications.

10. What software and tasks do you intend to run? NetBeans.

11. Do you intend on playing Games? No, I have a high-end pc for that.

12. Would you like to stream content through your home theater system? Nope

Screen Specifics

1. Any preference on screen resolution? Full HD

2. Will you be using the tablet outdoors? Do you need to be able to see it through glare from the sun? I'll use it in college / bus so no.

3. Do you require a pen? I'd like a pen, but that is not a must have, also any pen will do.

Component Specifics

1. What size Hard Drive and Memory do you require? Would you like expandable memory? 32 is enough although it would be nice if I could put in a sd card.

2. What sort of inputs do you require, if any? - SD Card slot as mentioned above.

Misc

I guess that's it. Thanks in advance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.