Windows 10 on ep121?

Discussion in 'EP121 Slate' started by Decatro, Oct 7, 2014.

1. fxbelloir

fxbelloir Pen Pal - Newbie

kjlietz, if you want to save space on the SDD and make your slate an Office mobile stand, then, yes go for it.

Missing pinch & zoom is not the most annoying thing for me. What's a bit embarrasing is the cursor (↕) appearing when in the Metro environnement (menu, notification, apps, ...).

2. Titi66200

Titi66200 Pen Pal - Newbie

We can't install Office mobile app from store for free use on EP121 because the screen is >10.1"

3. kjlietz

kjlietz Pen Pal - Newbie

Thank you for finally answering! In the meantime I already made the step and upgraded. It's not that bad actually. And I already own a full business license of Office 365. So it is not an issue for me.

4. kjlietz

kjlietz Pen Pal - Newbie

Thank You! I already made the upgrade in the meantime. I did not experience that cursor. I have to take a look.

5. mrktbpcr

mrktbpcr Pen Pal - Newbie

Where do we get the driver from ? Asus stopped releasing driver after Win8 .. there's no Win10 Driver of the product' driver download page. Get it from Wacom directly ? If so, is this the way to go to update all other driver to run our Slate optimally on Win10 ?
    Thanks

6. mrktbpcr

mrktbpcr Pen Pal - Newbie

Are you still using BlueStacks ? Have you tried the new "Remix OS" since ? In dualboot ?
    Thanks

7. milowerx

milowerx Pen Pal - Newbie

I have Windows 10 running on my Ep 121, and it seems to work very well except for the Intel HD driver which I guess is old for Windows 10 and can't be updated. While using Adobe Animate you can not scrub a timeline as the playback is very choppy which I would think might have to do with the integrated graphics and yet it worked fine under Windows 7 which means to me it's Windows 10's fault not the hardware. Anyone know of a better driver than 8.15.10.2900_64? I tried just downloading the driver from Intel but it won't install saying that my tablet does not meet the minimum requirements.

8. Titi66200

Titi66200 Pen Pal - Newbie

Build 10586.318 works fine for me

9. T3thMan

T3thMan Pen Pal - Newbie

Windows 10 build everything's works out of box no issues, I have installed drivers from Asus drivers site to update any drivers that may not cooperate correctly, 100% working.

10. NePheus

NePheus Pen Pal - Newbie

Just installed the new build 14352. Pinch to zoom in Edge is still not working, but it isnt crashing anymore when I try to pinch. So I can continue using it. I dont think that this (maybe driver issue) will ever be fixed.