Windown Deselecting in tablet mode T4210

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by P8RSON, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgstewar

bgstewar Pen Pal - Newbie

Often while in tablet mode, for whatever reason the window I'm in will deselect, so all the controls (the finger scrolling, the page up/down buttons) won't work until I take my stylus and click inside the window again. Is anyone else having this problem? I look in my system tray to see if anything pops up that would cause the current window I'm in to become inactive, but I never see anything. It's an extremely annoying problem and I can't for the life of me figure out what would be causing the window I'm in to deselect. Any clues?

2. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Well I don't have the problem with my T4210 bgstewar sorry.

What it may be is either interference from something close by.... or a faulty screen.
    For the possibility of intereference; does the problem only occur when you are sat or stood in the same position each time?

For the possibility of it being a faulty screen; I'm wondering if you have a faulty circuit that is selecting other windows intermittently.
    For this problem you would be best ringing Fujitsu Tech Support.

3. bgstewar

bgstewar Pen Pal - Newbie

From what I've read about Fujitsu support, I think I'll wait to send it in until winter break - otherwise I'd have to spend the rest of the semester without a tablet, which would NOT be a good thing. But considering how I've gotten more than several BSODs (blue screen of death) and random lock ups in Windows Journal, I might have to send it in sooner. Does ANYONE make a quality tablet?

And the window deselection happens all the time in tablet mode only. Very strange.

4. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

With the exception of a few reported issues here, I don't know where you have read of poor support by Fujitsu.
    Fujitsu provide probably the best support given for their hardware.

Don't forget, you are only going to read in forums of people with problems, such is the manner of why we have a forum ~ to give answers to peoples problems.

It would be a different percentage between those with a decent machine or those that have needed support and received it against those that have had problems and not successfully had decent support. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.