Win 8 + T901 = no auto-rotation, please help

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by Arthemida, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arthemida

Arthemida Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello all,
    Just upgraded to Win 8 and installed ALL Fujitsu drivers for Win 8 64b but cannot get the auto-rotation to work. When I rotate the screen into the tablet position, it goes automatically in the portrait mode and gets stuck there. It won't change in response to rotation until I turn it back in the laptop mode. Sometimes in the process I "lose" the mouse and have to reboot to get it back. The "Screen Resolution" option does NOT show the "Allow the screen to auto-rotate" option. WIN+O does nothing. And auto-rotation IS enabled in the registry. Buttons work though but I would like to have the automatic rotation option.
    I saw a similar post on the Samsung forum but the solution there was to get drivers from the manufacturer, so won't work in my case.
    Any ideas, suggestion? :confused:

Many thanks to all in advance! :thumbsup:

2. ZZZ

ZZZ T901, T3010 owner

Hi,
    Please have a look at my post here:
    http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/fujitsu/53530-t901-windows-8-a-4.html#post303212

Cheers.

3. Arthemida

Arthemida Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi ZZZ,

Thank you for responding. I've done the steps you describe in your post but unfortunately the problem persists. I wasn't able to find drivers that are named exactly as the ones you mentioned. I found: AUTO_ROTATION_UTILITY_V1.00.10.000_WIN7-64_CA41534-9022 and FUJITSU_BUTTON_UTILITIES_V7.04.1209.2010_WIN7-64_CA41534-9022. I googled drivers from your post but couldn't find them.
    Thank you anyway. If you have more ideas, I will appreciate them! Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.