Why HP Envy 8 Note is receiving so little attention?

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by Yongtao, Dec 25, 2015.

1. zeek

zeek Scribbler - Standard Member

2. sitongia

sitongia Scribbler - Standard Member

Just wanted to add to my postings a few pages back about SD card problems. My SanDisk Pixtor 32GB SDHC has been working normally, where the 64GB SDXC one has been trouble. I was able to get an RMA from Sandisk and am getting a replacement. It was too late to return to the company I purchased it from.

3. Yongtao

Yongtao Pen Pal - Newbie

good luck! I think it compatibility issue indeed.

4. JazzJackRabbit

JazzJackRabbit Pen Pal - Newbie

FYI Open Box Note 8 is on sale at BuyDig again. It's on clearance at $249 with CLEAROUT25 code that takes additional 25% off for the final price of $186.75. The code is valid until the end of the month.

I purchased one of these a while back but had to return because of flaky touch screen in the top left corner. To be honest, the first time I used it it felt laggy compared to CoreM machines, but I decided to give it another chance. I just hope that the new one is going to be problem free.

sonichedgehog360 likes this.
  5. sonichedgehog360

sonichedgehog360 AKA Hifihedgehog Senior Member

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product/...Wireless-LAN-Verizon-4G-Intel-Tablet-OPEN-BOX

6. JazzJackRabbit

JazzJackRabbit Pen Pal - Newbie

Well, f me. Got the tablet yesterday and it's also defective. Two out of two defective open box Envy Note 8's from buydig. The screen is f'ed up. It's hard to explain but there are white'ish lines that appear on the screen during high contrast situations. For example during the windows setup screen. I'm so looking towards phone call with buydig tomorrow explaining why I want to return second Note8.