Why are there only two threads in this forum?

Discussion in 'OneNote, Evernote and Organizers' started by arturo7, Sep 10, 2011.

1. arturo7

arturo7 newb

Seems it would be more popular.

Or am I missing something?

2. thatcomicsguy

thatcomicsguy Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

There appears to be a bug in the works. Your comment isn't appearing in the normal thread list. I was only able to get here by clicking on the "Latest" entry from the main forum menu, the only place it appears. I've noticed a few items go missing this way.

Perhaps an admin with the power to look into this will do so. . ?

3. Agent 9

Agent 9 Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

There are lots more (I know because I've browsed them before, and can sorta get to them now)... unfortunately it looks like there has been some re-structuring of the site and the people working on it all aren't done yet and haven't gotten around to fixing things like this (my guess anyways)... unfortunately with the low traffic TPCR gets (in comparison to NBR) there is little rush to get things done here rather than NBR (which is usually in need of quite a bit of attention as well)

for now you can do an advanced search, choose the One Note section, and search "one note" (or some other word/ words) as the text field, then you should see at least 3 pages worth of threads

try this link http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/search.php?searchid=374925

4. arturo7

arturo7 newb

..thanks..