Who use this??

Discussion in 'Motion Computing' started by emma, Feb 10, 2006.

1. surf

surf Pen Pal - Newbie

Excuse my negativity but really this brand has what..... one tablet right??? and it's not cheap. Would people buy this unless I'm missing one heck of a review out there about this tablet.

2. Brian

Brian Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

They've been in the business for longer than almost anyone else and they offer more than one unit. In fact I think they have the smallest Tablet PC with active screen. If you need a quality slate, they have a nice product.

3. Barry J. Doyle

Barry J. Doyle Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Motion has built a solid reputation with certain markets (i.e. Real Estate), so they can price accordingly.

4. poetdante

poetdante Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

well lets see. my ford dealership uses them, my doctor uses them, my realestate agent uses them. yep, they all use motion.

5. emma

emma Pen Pal - Newbie

Surf - I use this one - Im an illustrator - and Im moving from traditional pen, in k and watercolour to digital as publishers love that I can make big changes quickly - I did a lot of research and settled on this model mainly as I found a REALLY great company in the Uk (wehich is where I am) - yes, its expensive - but the spec I have (top end) easily manages my heavy demands on photoshop and corel painter - to find good back up is really cool security and peace of mind - but I havent needed any - the motion is a solid machine - cool running, quiet, excellent battery life (I have the extended battery) and I get about 6 - 7 hours continual heavy use - I took out extened warrantee for 50pounds so I have peace of mind for 2 years and help on the end of a phone if ever I should need it - anyone in the UK looking to buy a well made tablet from an excellent company should conider MOBITECH - I ordered the spec at 2pm on Friday afternoon - the machine arrived at 8am the following morning - and I have had NO PROBLEMS - I am really pleased and feel I have made the right choice

Emma