White dots on the T4210 screen under screen protector

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by terencec, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terencec

terencec Pen Pal - Newbie

I just found that some white dots at lower right corner, low left corner and upper right corner on the T4210 screen under the screen protector (3M) today. I thought it was some dust. I removed the screen protector and found that they could not be removed by water no matter how hard I tried. I really don't think it is dust (very sure). It seems the screen is losing the coating on the top.

Do you see the same thing on the screen (some tiny white dots under the screen protector)? When I first got the tablet, I immediately applied the screen protector and never touched the screen directly. I am not sure how this happens! I did not pay I lot of attention to the screen so don't know if I got the white dots on the screen when it was new. I really doubt there were tiny white dots on the screen when it was new.

2. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Sorry terencec, I can't say I have seen or come across this before.
    Any chance of shooting a couple of close-up photo's?

3. terencec

terencec Pen Pal - Newbie

P8RSON, I will take some pictures later. After reapplying the protector again, the white dots are not very obvious. I don't want to remove the protector since dust will trap under the screen protector.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.