Which Tablet PC is suitable for writing wordpress blog

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by technitute, Jul 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. technitute

technitute Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi, i am new here and i currently writings blog on technitute.com website which is running on wordpress. But recently most times i lived outside of my house. I want to keep my blog writing and also want a tablet which fullfill this criteria of writing blogs on tablet like a PC or laptop.

Can anyone tell me best Tablet within Price of 10000-20000 INR.
    If possible then tell me the Tab with Keyboard.
    Thanks.:hi2:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
  2. Mesosphere

Mesosphere Geek. Senior Member

I don't know anything about wordpress, but at your price range a Surface RT might suite you. They have recently slashed the prices to $350 US, which I think fits your budget. Although, I don't know how easily these can be bought in India. Surface (and other RT devices) have microsoft word, which would probably be useful for blog writing, and unlike android devices which are also in your price range, they are designed to work well with keyboard input.

3. jend1

jend1 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hands down, a microsoft surface will do great, Same with most convertible toshiba tablets. Altho these are kinda pricey.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  4. technitute

according to 1 USD = 60 INR , 350 USD =21000 INR, wordpress is the platform like blogger to do blogging, wordpress is the open source coding which you have to install in your database and start writing blog.......... As you used the vbulletin board for forum similar for blog is the wordpress...........
    Now tell me whats about the tablet for writing content for blog. Becoz i want to live outside of my home and i m not able to pick up my desktop, so i planed to buy a tablet for doing my content writing work........ My website for blogging is Technitute.com | The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do – "B. F. Skinner "

5. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

Don't you have to download and run wordpress from your HD? If so, the RT is probably a no-go, since I'm guessing that there is not an RT compatible version. Why a tablet and not a small 11.6" ultraportable like an Acer Travelmate with a Pentium 967 CPU. Acer 11 6" TravelMate Laptop 4GB 320GB TMB113 E 4470 886541615244 | eBay Refurbished models on ebay are well in your budget. Acer is a large distributer in Indo-China and you should be able to pick one of these up for much less than a Surface RT.

6. technitute

i want tablet becoz i also want a calling system or sim inserted in it........where in netbook the sim system founds in rare case.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.