Which other make tablet for Lightroom & Photoshop ?

Discussion in 'Other Brands' started by JWAR, Nov 4, 2017.

1. JWAR

JWAR Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi all,

Short time lurker new member here. At this present time I use laptops at home to edit my photos, but now that my camera bag is getting heavier, it isn't ideal to be taking heavy laptops with me and I was wondering if any of the Chinese / other brand tablet is good to use for Lightroom & Photoshop for use when away from home & for train journeys.

Ideally I would like a Windows tablet / 2 in 1, minimum 10" that has a Wacom / other reliable digitizer with it and is compatible with say a Wacom stylus for standard photo editing, nothing too in depth which requires layers upon layers on Photoshop.

Other applications that I will be looking to use is things like Office, Cloud storage software and maybe the odd bit of Netflix. I haven't got an exact budget in mind, but just need something that will do the job, without the expense of something like a Surface

Apologies if this has been asked countless times in the past, but the search wasn't bringing up much information.

I have seen odd reviews from the likes of Linx / Chuwi / Cube etc, but nothing from actual real life usage.

Many Thanks