where to buy toshiba tablet in canada ?

Discussion in 'Toshiba' started by alks, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soulbadguy

soulbadguy Pen Pal - Newbie

hi
    after some time i think that the tecra is the best tablet pc for,so now i am looking for the best place to buy it.
    i first try toshiba.ca but the tecra isnt customizable as on toshiba.com and the one there a selling is not what i want... i also try ncix.com but there are basicly selling the same item that on toshiba.ca a litle cheaper but for the configuration i find that price still to much...
    so it only left a local reseller or a ebay, local reseller generally dont customize and with ebay i am not very confortable...
    any sugestion ?
    thanks

2. Kaylya

Kaylya Pen Pal - Newbie

Tigerdirect.ca also has it, for $2699 ($100 off of Toshiba's price). Again not customizable.

Compusmart has it listed on their website, at Toshiba's price, not customizable.

I'm in the same boat, I'd sacrifice the DVD burner for extra RAM... I customized something on ToshibaDirect and it came out to more like $2300 after converting to $CDN.

3. alks

alks Pen Pal - Newbie

try ebay? they may have whichever options you're looking for. I found that it's pretty hard to find places to buy tablets in Canada

4. soulbadguy

soulbadguy Pen Pal - Newbie

yea ebay guys have really great price plus they have the option i want but as i said i am not really confortable with the ebay thing , i use ebay for small thing like digital cam,hard drive etc... but for a tablet pc i found that 2000+ is a huge amoung top play with
    do toshiba.com can shhip to canada ?, is there any canadian who alredady order something fro them ?
    thanks

5. alks

alks Pen Pal - Newbie

no, toshiba.com doesn't ship to Canada. lol, I was sad the day I read that on their website. Toshiba.ca is seriously less useful by comparison. And I do agree that using ebay for such a high cost item is definitely sketch. But I found comfort in the fact that I was using pay pal & a credit card... it makes it easier to cancel the payment. Otherwise, if you go here:
    http://www.wacom.com/wheretobuy/online.cfm

it's a list of tablet resellers in canada (i think).

goodluck to you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.