Where to buy T4220 with T9300 processor

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by Guy Rumsey, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy Rumsey

Guy Rumsey Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello. I am based in London and interested in buying a Lifebook T4220 with a Penrhyn processor, the T9300. Any advice on where I can best buy one would be appreciated. (I've looked on the Laptop Authority site, but there's currently nothing there with a T9xxx CPU.)

Thanks

Guy

2. cheesetogo

cheesetogo Scribbler - Standard Member

I believe that you can only get the T4220 w/ Penryn in Asia right now. If you really wanted to though, you could purchase a T9300 and upgrade it yourself, although I'm not sure if you would want to spend the extra money.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  3. Guy Rumsey

Thank you so much. Much appreciated. I wouldn't trust myself though to do the upgrade myself! If you know of any other non-Fujitsu tablets that have that particular Penryn processor, the T9300 and are buyable in the UK, US or Europe i'd be grateful for any pointers. Thanks again,

Guy

4. brvdboss

brvdboss Scribbler - Standard Member

The european version is actually available with the penryn. See: http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/products/mobile/tablet_pcs/lifebook_t.html
    or a direct link to the datasheet: http://docs.fujitsu-siemens.com/dl.aspx?id=337aaa5a-72c8-47bd-82a9-f825a76e38a9

However, you can only get it with an XGA screen. As far as I know, you can't get the penryn with SXGA+ anywhere.

5. Guy Rumsey

Thanks very much. I'll keep searching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.