Where to buy T4210?

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by Jessdog, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessdog

Jessdog Pen Pal - Newbie

Newegg is out of stock. Fujitsu.com is going to charge me tax. Anyone have recommendations for a place to buy the T4210?

Also, Has anyone upgraded their memory on their own? I planned on buying memory and installing it myself. Seems cheaper than having fujitsu install it for me.

Thanks,

Jess

2. bgstewar

bgstewar Pen Pal - Newbie

You can try Euclic computers - they don't charge tax or shipping. Last I checked it was $1809 for the mid level model. It's MUCH cheaper to buy RAM from Newegg than the manufacturer. 1 gig cost me $71 from Newegg, as opposed to more than twice that from the manufacturer.

3. jerrmorn

jerrmorn Pen Pal - Newbie

laptopauthority.com is out of stock as well but are good to work with

4. Krot

Krot Pen Pal - Newbie

I already received my T4210. I bought it at www.laptopauthority.com, but I ordered it on June 1st, when they announced it. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that I was the first one to receive it. I have a few co-workers who ordered this model at Fujitsu directly in the first week of June and they are still waiting for it to arrive. Euclid computers is a good company too, I heard, but they are more expensive than laptopauthority.com.

5. andymiami

andymiami Pen Pal - Newbie

Hey all.
    I bought mine from LaptopAuthority.com also. They have been very responsive, but since placing my order on June 6th, I still haven't received it. Fujitsu pushed the send date ahead twice, which is kinda making me ticked. I ordered 2GB of memory which is being installed by Fujitsu which is apparently the culprit.