Where to buy T2010 tips/nibs?

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by rnode, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KhaOZ

KhaOZ Scribbler - Standard Member

They didn't send me any extra tips. Just the one in the pen. They sent the little metal ring to pull them out, but no extra nibs.

Are these universal? Would any nib work in this? I have some for my wacom intuos3. Where do you guys order yours? I've wondered about those felt nibs, wonder if those would fit in here. Maybe i'll order those as well as regular ones if anyone can direct me to where to get them for the T2010 pen.

Thanks.

2. Mlalahoi

Mlalahoi Pen Pal - Newbie

3. KhaOZ

KhaOZ Scribbler - Standard Member

Nice. i wonder how those spring-loaded ones are.

How do you like your felt ones?

4. Mlalahoi

Mlalahoi Pen Pal - Newbie

I like the felt ones a lot better actually,this is my first tablet so i am not an expert, but I like the slight drag on the screen, i have horrible handwriting, brain too much faster than meat-club I call a hand, so the slowdown helps my handwriting recognition, the quietness is also a plus. I JUST got my 2010 and have not been using it as my main machine yet as I am trying to hold of till the weekend so I will actually do some work. When I get a chance to play more I'll do a more thorough comparison. Overall, for $5 you can't really go wrong

5. rnode

rnode Pen Pal - Newbie

I'll second that, I have all three nib types and, by far, the felts are my favorites. They are very quiet and offer a slight bit of resistance that is nice when writing on the slick, glossy protector I use.

I'd rate the spring loaded nibs as a touch above the standard nib, but I doubt I will use them over the felts.