Where to buy Fujitsu T901 Bay Battery?

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by slbwyc, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slbwyc

slbwyc Pen Pal - Newbie

Can anyone tell me where to buy Fujitsu T901 bay battery in Singapore? What is the price for the bay battery? How long can it extend the working hour of the laptop?

2. gluhoded

gluhoded Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi, joining in on the question about the battery bay & expanding on similar subject: if my t901's configuration is 4gb+empty slot, what brand & type of RAM stick should i buy for them both to work as dual channel? in normal PC's i remember that they have to be identical, but nothing is written about that in the user manual or tech support.

3. Maxxender

Maxxender Pen Pal - Newbie

Sort of off topic huh? Never the less the information written in the users manual isn't going to specify anything about upgrading because they expect you to have it done by a trained professional and to a professional this is very common knowledge. Luckily upgrading RAM in a laptop is about as simple as it gets, if you know how RAM works. There was once a time where you did have to have identical RAM modules but those times are long gone. Though yes you do ideally want to have paired brands and sizes it is not necessary. A quick google search showed me that the T901 uses DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) and supports a maximum of 8GB of RAM collectively.

Here is a newegg search with the RAM for your laptop (4GB) any of these should work perfectly fine but might I suggest Corsair brand ;)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=Property&Subcategory=381&Description=&Type=&N=100007609&IsNodeId=1&IsPowerSearch=1&srchInDesc=&MinPrice=&MaxPrice=&PropertyCodeValue=3091%3A39889&PropertyCodeValue=3092%3A47511"]http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=Property&Subcategory=381&Description=&Type=&N=100007609&IsNodeId=1&IsPowerSearch=1&srchInDesc=&MinPrice=&MaxPrice=&PropertyCodeValue=3091%3A39889&PropertyCodeValue=3092%3A47511

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.