Where to buy ASUS R1F in Manhattan ?

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Adamantite, May 24, 2007.

1. geniusxp

geniusxp Pen Pal - Newbie

From which store can i buy ASUS R1F K018E in Manhattan at low price ?
    I also want to upgrade to 2GB RAM. How to get it done ?

2. comet128

comet128 Asus R1f User

Hello GeniusXP,

You can purchase the Asus R1f at Datavision store on 5th Ave bet. 39th And 38th Street, in NYC.

Price is $1598. +tax. Its really the best tablet out there! You get a gift box, Computer bag with shoulder strap, a portfolio case (when you don't want to use the bag), Bluetooth mouse, modular DVD, Blank Modular bay when you want to travel lite, and extra pen nibs. Everything you need for only $1598.

The R1f, will come with Vista Biz and 1gb (x1) installed. I have upgraded my memory by adding another 1gb module for a total of 2gb and it works much faster and I notice that the fan doesn't work as often. I use the R1f as a digital sketch book, running Adobe photoshop, Illustrator and Alias Sketchbook pro. I will post some sketches soon.

For what will you be using the R1f? It's great for notetaking and even better you can automatically convert your handwriting to text in Windows Journal. Well, good luck with your purchase.

Comet128

3. Adamantite

Adamantite Pen Pal - Newbie

RCS Experience also carries the Asus R1F. You should give either a call to check for in stock availability, sometimes they don´t actually have what the list online. RCS tends to update their webpage better than Datavision though.

RCS Experience is on the corner of Madison and 56th.