Where i find the Note Anytime and ArtRage Pro?

Discussion in 'VAIO / Sony' started by eecarres, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eecarres

eecarres Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello guys,this is my first post, and i want to ask to all the vaio duo 11 users where they go to install both Note Anytime and ArtRage. Im from Spain so i don't know if this is only for US costumers.

BTW, this machine is AMAZING

2. sonus911

sonus911 Scribbler - Standard Member

You can find them in the app store under the section titled "Vaio recommends" Alternatively, you could also search for them.

If you've done a clean install or upgraded Windows beyond what it was pre-configured with then you may not see the Sony/Vaio section of the MS app store.

3. eecarres

Maybe the reason i cant see that "VAIO recommends" is i have purchased the duo in the Educational Store? Or maybe because I'm in Spain? i cant see that option anywhere in the Windows Store, but i have all the VAIO bloatware like Message center, care, etc...

4. sonus911

That's odd, I purchased mine from the educational store as well. It may be a regional issue. BTW its actually called "VAIO picks" and is located to the right of "Spotlight" when you are on the App Store's home screen. What happens when you search for the apps in the app store?

Ohh and ArtRage Studio Pro is pre-installed, only Note Anytime and other Vaio metro apps should be available in the apps store... the desktop/traditional vaio applications are not.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  5. eecarres

Ok, i had test those things, and I don't have neither ArtRage Pro nor Vaio Picks in the Windows Store... If anybody can test those things in Spain or in the UE, i will be greatful.

PD: Sorry for my bad english!!

6. sonus911

Did you buy yours from the Microsoft store? It seems that the Duo's loaded without the Sony Bloatware may be missing these apps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.