When is the T4120 Release?

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by t-man, May 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMAN

GMAN Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm so pumped for the leaked Core Duo revision of the T4020, making it the T4210. Now that their website leaked its specs, any guesses when they'll release it? I'd assume since it looks to have the same shell as its predecessor it will be soon since it can't be too difficult to shove a core duo processor in there, keeping everything else intact. SOON FUJITSU! PLEASE!!!!

2. Barry J. Doyle

Barry J. Doyle Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

We will pass any info. as we are legally permitted. Stay tuned...

3. t-man

t-man Pen Pal - Newbie

My local Fujitsu reseller (Ontario,Canada) told me today expect it mid-summer

4. GMAN

GMAN Pen Pal - Newbie

Thx T-man, I'm hoping that means July at the latest! The Asus is my hold out, but if push comes to shove without it by July 15th, I'd have to go Fujitsu, and it wouldnt be a bad comprimise!

5. t-man

t-man Pen Pal - Newbie

I agree. If the ASUS comes with integrated graphics, I'm going Fujitsu based on their experience with tablets

6. GMAN

GMAN Pen Pal - Newbie

Actually, I want integrated graphics. Battery life baby! They'd b smart to have an option for both, or better yet, a switch on it to determine integrated or dedicated (A few sony notebooks have this, genius). But, looks like I'll have to settle w/o the Asus, as Q3 was basically confirmed for it (july at the VERY earliest, check the "Hardware" forum).

7. t-man

t-man Pen Pal - Newbie

Good point. Just like the new MacBook with Intel 950 graphics. Getting good reviews. Too bad there's not a tablet equivalent to match my 2.0 G5 iMac (pre-Intel) with 2G RAM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.