1. You may have noticed that TabletPCReview looks a little different. That's because we've moved to a new, streamlined platform, XenForo. Have yourself a look around and engage with your peers. Tips for completing basic tasks are here. Should you encounter any bugs or issues, please post them in this thread, so that we can prioritize and fix them. And feel free to let us know your opinions of the new site.

What Tablet Should I Buy??

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by LB54TG, Nov 29, 2012.

1. LB54TG

LB54TG Pen Pal - Newbie

Budget is $500.

looking at iPad 4, Galaxy Note 10.1, Nexus 10.

now let me say that i've done my fair research. what captivates me is the Notes abilities, and multitask features, and the big thing is what I can do with the pen.
    i LOVE taking notes. i bring my laptop to class, but i dont type my notes, i always write because i like writing and seeing my handwritting.
    now i like how you can organize your notes and put them in books and folders on the Galaxy. So if i were to get that I would take notes and everything right on that.

Now I put the Nexus 10 in, because its another android tablet, and it has a way better screen than the Note.

i honestly dont really like the feel of the Note and thats the only thing holding me back, is the design and build. it feels plastic.

if the Note was put into the iPad's build, i would buy it immediately.

One thing that i like aboutt he ipad is its build quality, and feel, and the amazing screen. and the wider selection of tablet apps. but it just cant do what the Note can do.
  2. LB54TG

LB54TG Pen Pal - Newbie

another thing is tablet accessories. so many more cases / casekeybord / acessories for the iPad, unlike the Note.

man im torn. i want that Pen / Note taking feature.
  3. Dalsl

Dalsl Pen Pal - Newbie