What is this part called? T5010

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by wahaha, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wahaha

wahaha Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi, does this green chip look broken to you? I think I chipped off a part while trying to replace some other parts...what's it called? I really want to purchase just this part alone, probably through ebay, instead of a complete 't5010 for parts'...

2013-10-22-0537.jpg

additionally, are the wires here hooked up correctly? I had to take them out for a bit, and can't remember the configuration...I think i saw a pic showing these wires as they should be, somewhere on these forums...but i can't find the thread -__-;

2013-10-22-0536.jpg

thanks!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  2. Mistryl_au

Mistryl_au Pen Pal - Newbie

Doesn't look broken to me. Looks exactly like the one in my 5010. It's wired up properly too.

The part name is "PWBA, 3rd ANT". I have the Part number listed as CP375097-XX (eventhough the board in the pic (and mine) has CP375095 printed on it)

3. wahaha

wahaha Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks for getting back to me! the lcd no longer turned on after I replaced a few basic parts, so I thought I must've misplaced or broken something...these wires & the chip were the most likely victims of my messing about...but I guess it's something else now...

anyway thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.