What is the shipping turnaround from Newegg?

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by SimsHsia, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thaluckyspoon

thaluckyspoon Scribbler - Standard Member

Hey all. I bought a C-140x but the delays have been driving me insane (think, seven weeks) so I have been looking around and the T4220 seems great. Newegg has a great deal on t4220 for $1,600 and I was wondering if I ordered today what the expected turnaround would be. Is the item stocked at a warehouse or do they order from Fujitsu then to me? I would need to have it by about August 10th.

I plan on purchasing a modular battery directly from Fujitsu and 4GB ram directly from crucial as well. A speedy response would be great appreciated! Thanks.

2. SonWolve

SonWolve Pen Pal - Newbie

My experience with Newegg has always been nothing but a pleasure. They have three major warehouses (California, Tennessee and New Jersey) I live in South Jersey myself and most things I order usually come from the New Jersey warehouse and if I ordered it Monday, its not unusual to receive the shipment on Tuesday. If it comes up as In Stock, then they do indeed have it available and ready to be shipped. Good luck and let us know how well your Newegg experience was!

3. SimsHsia

SimsHsia "I will do science to it" Senior Member

Hi thaluckyspoon,

Most likely Newegg has it in stock at most of its warehouses, as Newegg sells the pre-configured models for the Fujitsu T4220 (and before that the T4215 and before that the T4210) they should ship out almost immediately. I've bought smaller items from Newegg, but not necessarily a Tablet PC, but I usually get my orders shipped to my house in less than three days. Usually Newegg is pretty quick in terms of shipping items. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.