What is the name and model of the stock hard drive that came in your t5010 tablet?

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by BlueLaser, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueLaser

BlueLaser Pen Pal - Newbie

I am trying to find out what type of hard drives come in these tablets before i get mine. so if it is not up to my requirements i can upgrade it before school. so i would like for people to tell me what the name of the manufacturer who made the drive and the model number of it. the way you can tell this in a windows environment is to go to computer then click once on the hard drive then right and go to properties then look under the hardware tab and it will be the one that is not the dvd or cd drive or any other attached hardware. anothe way in windows is to go to control panel then go to device manager and look under hard disk or drives and find the hard drive again it will not be the cd or dvd or any attached hardware. thanks this will really help me out a lot.

2. RazzNuts

RazzNuts Scribbler - Standard Member

The maufacturer is Fujitsu, and model no. depends on what build (320Gb, 160Gb, etc) shipped to you. The build is, differ from place to place where you bought it.

Check on your regional website which capacity will you get.

3. mmccord

mmccord Scribbler - Standard Member

4. alphaswift

alphaswift Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Any 2.5" SATA hard drive will work.