What are you using your Eee Note for?

Discussion in 'Asus (Android)' started by Jamie-B, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamie-B

Jamie-B Scribbler - Standard Member

I think a thread like this would be useful for people Googling this product so they could see some usage examples in order to get an idea of whether the Eee Note meets their needs.

I use mine for...

Taking rough language notes, then assembling them onto a page that I won't lose (pressure sensitivity is very useful for writing Chinese characters):
    [​IMG]

Making bold diagrams with precise labels:
    [​IMG]

Annotating PDFs both precisely and legibly:
    [​IMG]

... Which can then be exported in colour for reading on computer:
    [​IMG]

Allowing each member of a group to contribute notes that can be uploaded to a blog:
    [​IMG]

Reading manga!
    [​IMG]

And finally, drawing (it has a lot of issues, but it's still very useful to be able to draw onto a screen):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

What are you guys using yours for?

2. viox

viox Pen Pal - Newbie

taking notes for Digital Signal Processing, making schematics for VHDL built stuff, reading all the pdf's that my instructors assign and annotating them. Will attach examples later.

3. PF4Tablet

PF4Tablet Pen Pal - Newbie

I use it in meetings to both take notes and to read PDFs or ePubs if the current topic is not of any interest for me.
    I also have plans to use it to record the meetings while I am reading just in case the meeting will ever be of any interest for me and I have to hear what was discussed and I was not paying attention to.
    A second set of plans is to use it to draw diagrams on the screen to add hand written diagrams to some web pages that I intend to publish. The idea is that the text will be about what is in the diagram and by having hand drawn diagrams I will be able to somehow copyright protect my work...
    I tried to use a WACOM CTL46x for that but could not draw properly with that. eeeNote is "drawing on the screen" and it works better for me

4. d.goryachev

d.goryachev Scribbler - Standard Member

Eee Note is used to read non-scientific literature (classic, fiction, etc) in fbreader and math & theoretical physics books in djview. Sometimes, It's handy to make screen from book, insert it into note (in default note-taking app) and comment it.

5. T_B

T_B Scribbler - Standard Member

Aren't you using it as a development toy as well ;)

I am using it for private note taking and at work. Also for ebook reading and I have also made a few pics from documents that I can use to comment on.
    I created some checklists and tagged information for easy searching.

Great tool for brainstorming and in my case more effective at work. No more notes lost and easy to find information you need.

6. d.goryachev

d.goryachev Scribbler - Standard Member

Hm .. indeed. Forgot 'bout it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.