What are the best tools for building a web design?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by NeonSun, Feb 7, 2018.

1. NeonSun

NeonSun Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm going to make my own blog about food and cooking but I am a total newbie for web design. I heard that there are simple tools for such guys like me, is that true? Can anyone help me with useful recommendations?

2. Kumabjorn

Kumabjorn ***** is back Senior Member

WordPress supposedly has some easy to use tools. Haven't used them myself though.

WillAdams likes this.
  3. Ammonite

Ammonite Pen Pal - Newbie

The easiest way in this case is just to use a ready platform for web building like WordPress and Wix. They have very simple interface even for newbies so you can build a site with your own hands without having any professional web design skills :) You'll have total control of the process in this case and there's no need for any additional software like Adobe Contribute.
    Also web templates can be the best choice for such non-commercial project. With them you get ready sit skeletons which you can change how you need and want and general process of working with them will take really a short time. There are very many resources with various types of them including food wordpress theme https://www.templatemonster.com/category/food-restaurant-wordpress-themes/ and many more, they're very cheap and can also be used for free. Their advantages are also functionality and convinient navigation because they provide all standard pages for sites too.
    But they aren't good for online advertising so if it's necessary for you, than you'll need some additional tools for this.