weight saver piece

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by minty, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minty

minty Pen Pal - Newbie

I've still don't have my weight saver piece... and want to be sure, before I gonna annoye Fujitsu-siemens with my little problem, if this is really included normally.

Also to the european Fujitsu-siemens owners: Is there a way to e-mail my message? Cause I only find helpdesk telephone numbers on the site.

Thank you :) .

Such a small thing, but it really can come in handy and if I paid for it, it's only normal I also want it ;) .

2. Mistah_C

Mistah_C The Reviewer

The space saver is normally included with every new Fujitsu T4220- it is wrapped in bubble rap and looks like a plastic square frame.

EDIT: Not sure about T4215s :) but Im pretty sure they should come with it too.

3. TlitJ

TlitJ Pen Pal - Newbie

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was. I originally thought it was a document holder for your screen. lol

4. Kas

Kas Pen Pal - Newbie

It should come with the 4215. It came with mine, but Im missing the pen tip replacement tool and and screen protectors.

5. minty

minty Pen Pal - Newbie

I really don't have it.

An email adres of Fujitsu-siemens would be nice, does anyone know's this?

6. SimsHsia

SimsHsia "I will do science to it" Senior Member

Remember: it depends on where you purchase it that you get the weight saver included.

Fujitsu Siemens (Europe) does not, by default, include it with the purchase, it's an optional extra. As such, Microsoft Office OneNote is not included with the purchase, if you're wondering.

Fujitsu US and Fujitsu Canada does, by default, include it with the purchase. The exception to this may be a refurbished model if bought from the Fujitsu-owned eBay store, it's either there or not. as such, Microsoft Office OneNote is included with the purchase (refurbished models may be an exception to this).

As for the product number, you could contact Fujitsu Siemens sales through the phone (sorry, I don't have any emails, you could seek P8RSON for some help, however) and reference: FPCBB18. That's the product number for the weight saver.

7. Darak

Darak <This space for rent PST>

8. minty

minty Pen Pal - Newbie

thx, this does help, also the finally finding the email... don't know why I didn't thought about the "about us" link.

If it's not by default, I'm happy that it wasn't a mistake, but less happy that I have to pay for it now... :p .
    About the Onenote I already knew it wasn't included with the fujitsu-siemens models. Pitty, cause it's an expensive program, buying it included with a pc makes it a lot less expensive... but as a student I can't mourne about the student discounts. :)

Thx for all the help :) .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.