Watchout from Fujitsu ebay store

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by CaptainV, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxout

maxout Pen Pal - Newbie

all the tablet has this spces

LIFEBOOK T4220,VISTA BUSINESS, OFFICE 2007 SBE,INTEL CORE2 DUO T7500,1 YR,DL DVD+-RW,2GB (1GBX2),80GB (5400RPM) SATA HDD,MODEM,LAN,INTEL WLAN(AGN),BLUETOOTH,12.1 XGA IN/OUT,PORT REPLICATOR
    Product Configuration
    Processor Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo Processor T7500 (2.2 GHz, 4 MB L2 cache, 800 MHz FSB)
    Operating System and Productivity Software Genuine Windows Vista® Business with
    Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007 and
    Microsoft® Office Small Business Edition 2007 << Fujitsu Recommended >>
    Display 12.1" XGA active digitizer indoor/outdoor display with wide viewing angles
    System Memory 2 GB DDR2 667 MHz SDRAM memory (1 GB x 2)
    Hard Drive 80 GB hard drive
    Optical Drive Modular Dual-Layer Multi-Format DVD Writer
    Communications Internal modem, 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN, and Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN (802.11a/b/g/draft-n) with Bluetooth wireless
    Port Replicator Port Replicator
    Warranty 90 Day International Limited Warranty
    Original MSRP* $2659

BUT

Please note that Microsoft® Office OneNoteTM and Microsoft Office Small Business Edition is not included with this refurbished product but can be purchased separately from a retailer of your choice. Please disregard the productivity software that is mentioned above in the auction.

whats the point.. if they can't even give the OS.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
  2. incomprehensible

incomprehensible T4220 Owner

The OS is there, just not Office/OneNote 2007

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
  3. herecomesthcold

herecomesthcold Pen Pal - Newbie

maxout, i can assure you that they wouldn't pull anything sneaky like that.

Microsoft Office Small Business Edition is NOT the operating system. That's just a program like Microsoft Word, Photoshop, etc. The operating system is Windows VISTA, not Microsoft Office Small Business.

They are such a good company that they even INCLUDE the Microsoft office One Note 2007 even when it says in the auction that it is NOT included. Everyone has received one note. I myself even received a free bay battery when it wasn't included in the auction. Fujitsu's ebay store is a very reliable and a trustworthy source to buy Fujitsu tablets. I, and many others on this forum, can back up the quality of the refurbished and new tablets from the fujitsu ebay store. ;)

4. maxout

maxout Pen Pal - Newbie

i wish they can make it clear just whats in box.

kind of unorganized. should included full detail. people who buy stuff like this need to know everything. anyway.. i am on look out for one of this bad boy.

5. CaptainV

CaptainV Pen Pal - Newbie

Very satisfied with my purchase with savings of over $1,000 over the retail...quick shipping, loads of extras outside my budget and would highly recommend ebay fujitsu direct. Included 2 screen protectors as well and very good packaging...would buy this way again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.