Warranty question

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by Chocobo, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Chocobo

Chocobo Scribbler - Standard Member

I bought my tablet around late August, and now its digitizer (or maybe pen) has stopped working correctly. As far as I can tell, this is through no fault of mine. Would the warranty that comes with the t2010 cover a replacement?

2. bearfox

bearfox Pen Pal - Newbie

It certainly should, especially if there is no obvious cosmetic damage to the screen. Give Fujitsu a call and see what you can get repaired.

Did any of the .reg files for the T2010 ever work for you?

3. Chocobo

It wouldn't allow me to import it.

4. bearfox

bearfox Pen Pal - Newbie

If you were running XP on a clean install, that would be pretty odd behavior. I actually didn't find the exact key that was referred to (HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TabletPC\LinearityData) in the link below on my T2010 with XP. There is no LinearityData directory and the directory structure only goes as deep as \TabletPC with a couple other extas.

http://www.gnegg.ch/archives/367-Careful-when-clean-installing-TabletPCs.html

Unfortunately, another site that many reference is currently down:
    http://www.shamasis.net/cms/blogs/tissues/archive/2007/09/26/Calibrate-Tablet-PC-Screen.aspx

Has anyone found the HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TabletPC\LinearityData key in their Fujitsu installed T2010 registry or know of the equivalent?

5. Chocobo

No, it's Vista as it came from the factory.